ISO 27001 is a global standard for information security set by the International Organization for Standardization (ISO). It specifies the requirements for establishing, implementing, maintaining and continually improving an information security management system within the context of the organisation. It also includes requirements for the assessment and treatment of information security risks tailored to the needs of the organisation.
What does our certificate mean for you?
The ISO certification is beneficial to us as an organisation, but how does it benefit you?
ISO 27001:2013 guarantees that GoodHabitz:
- properly protects personal and company data.
- has the processes in place to safeguard the protection of the confidentiality, integrity, availability and sensitivity of information.
- has taken appropriate technical and organisational measures regarding information security.
- identifies, follows up, reduces and monitors risks regarding information security.
- has implemented the PDCA management method for the continuous improvement of processes and products.
- complies with the GDPR.
- is a reliable partner.
ISO 27001 goes beyond data protection. It focuses on all company data and processes within the scope of the certification.
Scope of the certification.
The official scope of our certificate is:
- to develop and host the GoodHabitz online content and learning environment.
- to market the GoodHabitz brand and product.
- to coach and support customers with the implementation and use of the learning environment.
Should you have any questions about information security or GoodHabitz’s certification, don’t hesitate to contact our security officers.